Bradley Cooper wears IWC at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards
As I was watching the 2013 MTV Movie Awards last night, I spotted actor Bradley Cooper wearing a stainless steel IWC Big Pilot’s Watch. I would like to congratulate Bradley Cooper who was the recipient of 2 MTV Movie Awards. He was dressed casually but was still wearing some sort of expensive flight jacket as he is holding the mic with one hand and his golden popcorn award with the other, you could see a glimpse of the side profile of one the most iconic watches out there today in my opinion, The IWC Big Pilot’s Watch in stainless steel.
This is great for IWC once again, having their icon on one of the hottest actors in the world. Today, celebrities don’t necessarily want glamor and opulence on their wrists, but quality and timelessness. I know Bradley Cooper has great taste in watches and he has further confirmed this by wearing one of my favorite timepieces of all time. Even though the IWC Big Pilot is anything but subtle in size, its a true classic and a real mans watch with real mechanical guts and heart.
Technical Specs for the IWC Big Pilot’s Watch ref#500901
- Mechanical movement
- Pellaton automatic winding
- 7-day power reserve when fully wound
- Date display
- Power reserve display
- Central hacking seconds
- Glucydur® beryllium alloy balance with high-precision adjustment cam on balance arms
- Breguet spring
- Soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields
- Screw-in crown
- Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Secured against displacement by drop in air pressure
- Water-resistant 6 bar
- Case height 16 mm
- Diameter 46 mm
- *IWC Schaffhausen is not the owner of the Glucydur® trademark.